Alkaline water has powerful anti-oxidant properties. The Alkal-Life 7000SL rivals the Kangen, at 1/3 the cost!
Includes all standard accessories and 4 year warranty and lifetime warranty.
Price: $2000 + $40 s/h
The Richway Alkal-Life 7000sL is arguably the most advanced water ionizer on the market, at any price.
Scroll down to the bottom of this page to see the results of controlled tests that compare it to machines that are far more expensive.
Below is a discussion of the advanced engineering that goes into the Alkal-Life 7000sL:
The Alkal-Life uses 5 large electrode “plates” made of platinum and titanium, similar to other high-end ionizers. But the efficiency is magnified by a series of diaphragms that further isolate the regions of alkaline water and acid water as they are separated inside the electrolytic chamber (see picture below). This allows for industry-leading performance in a number of areas (see performance charts).
Most important among these, the Alkal-Life is able to achieve industry-leading ORP values. ORP is the key to the anti-oxidant and super-hydrating properties of alkaline water. (ORP stands for Oxidation Reduction Potential – the potential for water to counteract the damaging effects of oxidation). Normal metabolism involves combustion reactions that produce harmful by-products called free radicals. Just like iron rusting, or apple slices turning brown, your DNA can be damaged over time by oxidizing chemicals.
Oxidizers pull electrons out of their surroundings, changing its chemical structure. The body is thankfully designed to export these wastes, but everything we can do to help the process along is a step in the right direction.
The simplicity of this feature makes it all the more genius. Carbon has tons of surface area, which is why it is the perfect filter. Indeed, all water ionizers use activated carbon pre-filters. But all that surface area and water make it the kind of place that bacteria can thrive as well. This is especially true for those with well-water. Richway has added silver into the activated carbon mix, which suppresses any bacteria growth powerfully. Silver is one of the safest and most effective antimicrobial agents on the planet.
Value-added features like this show how much careful thinking has gone into Richway’s overall design.
Source Water Detection
The Alkal-Life detects parameters of the water source, such as buffering and flow rate, and adjusts its operation to ensure the parameters of its alkaline water are not affected by features of the water supply.
Highly Polished Functions and User Interface
- The Alkal-Life can produce water at 7 different pH levels. These are pH 8.5, pH 9.5, pH 10.0, and pH 10.5. It also has two steps of acid water: pHs 3.5 and 5.5. And there is a setting for purified water at pH 7.
- Acid water has many uses as well, which is why they included two available pHs for it. For example, the acid has an astringent effect that is beneficial on skin, particularly as a face wash or foot bath. It is also great for cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, and even pots and pans. It disinfects, sterilizes, and and even loosens most tough deposits!
- The Alkal-Life also has a large LCD display, with user-friendly 1-touch programming for the various settings and modes. It detects and helps resolve errors, keeps track of filter lifetime, and even displays where to purchase additional filters when necessary.
- One filter lasts approximately 3000 gallons. The Alkal-Life will alert you when the filter needs replacement, and even displays the number to call.
- Like all good Ionizers, it has a self-cleaning mode, and self-diagnosis functions.
- The main valve is made of advanced ceramic for smooth operation and unlimited life-span.
Plus A Great Warranty!
The Alkal-Life 7000sL also has one of the best warranties in the industry. Here is how it works. For the first three years, any repairs or replacements are absolutely free. After that, the lifetime warranty kicks in, for as long as you own the machine. The lifetime warranty states that any repair or replacement will be performed for either $120 or $240, depending on the severity of the malfunction. Chances are you will never need to use the warranty, but it is very nice to have, just in case.
Another big advantage to the Alkal-Life is that you can get guaranteed 0% APR Financing through Healing Arts Garden. We can devise a payment plan tailored to suit your needs. And finally, you also have a 30 day risk-free trial period.
The Alkal-Life comes with all necessary plumbing adapter fittings, and easy-installation instructions. You will also get the excellent customer service and technical support that comes with any purchase from Healing Arts Garden, for the lifetime of your Alkal-Life 7000sL System.
Alkal-Life 7000sL Features
High End Plates:
- 5 Plates – 16cm x 3.8cm x .4cm each
- Titanium Fully Enclosed with Platinum (dipped, not sprayed)
- Solid Plates, not Mesh (better for self-cleaning machines)
- No Internal Pipes or Hoses a no spill or malfunction!
- Mineral Calcium Hard Water Treatment Available
- Filter Life = 10,000L = 2,700 gallons (approx. 1 year)
- Nano-silver carbon filter to naturally prevent microbe growth!
- Ceramic main valve for smooth operation and long life
- 3.25-10.93 (7 settings, including neutral water)
- 496 mV at 10.15 pH (powerful anti-oxidant effect!)
User Friendly Features:
- Touch Screen Interaction
- Self-Diagnosis system (informs you of performance quality and condition)
- User Manual with instructions and setup options (over sink or under sink)
- Self-Cleaning (clean cycle every 5 gallons)
- Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
- No exclusions for misuse, overuse, accidental damage, etc…
Here is how it works: Any repairs or replacements are free for the first three years. After that, a small fee of either $120 or $240 is required for repairs or replacements (depending on the degree of damage), for your lifetime!
Korea Testing and Research Institute
Test Date: March 27, 2009
Alkal-Life 7000sL Filtering Results:
Chemical / Filtering %
Ammonia / 100%
Dibromoacetonitril / 100%
Arsenic / 100%
Dichloroethylene / 100%
Bacillus germs / 100%
Dichloroacetonitril / 100%
Benzene / 100%
Dichloromethane / 100%
Cadmium / 100%
Ethyl-Benzene / 100%
Selenium / 97.5%
Flouride / 100%
Chloral Hydrate / 100%
Haloacetic acid / 100%
Chlorine / 100%
Iron / 99.4%
Chloride / 99.8%
Lead / 100%
Chlorinated Carbon / 100%
Manganese / 100%
Chloroform / 100%
Mercury / 100%
Chrome / 100%
Nitric Acid / 100%
Colitis germs / 100%
Toluene / 100%
Cyanogen / 100%
Trichloroethylene / 100%
Diazinon (pesticide) / 100%
Trihalomethane / 100%
Dibromo-3 chloropropane / 100%
Zinc / 97.8%
- These chemicals were chosen for testing because they are more likely to pose a risk to drinking water supplies.
- Iron, Selenium, and Zinc are essential minerals.
ORP Performance Comparison
Test Date: September 1, 2009 (all machines)
Flow Rate: 1.51 L/minute (same flow for all machines)
Source water: tap (same tap source for all machines)
Alkal-Life 7000sL – Price $1500
pH / ORP (mV)
3.25 / 896
5.06 / 785
9.62 / -39
10.15 / -496
10.41 / -696
10.93 / -838
Kangen Water SD 501 – Price $4200
pH / ORP (mV)
4.29 / 866
7.49 / 497
10.21 / -528
10.55 / -651
10.82 / -766
Ionia JP 108 – Price $2800
pH / ORP (mV)
3.49 / 642
6.52 / 194
8.46 / 57
9.24 / -92
10.01 / -178
10.50 / -396